I wanted to blog about unsolved homicides but predominantly about those cases where the victim had absolutely (or hardly any) no web presence and those victims who had no celebrity spokesperson attached to their case.
Some notes about the most popular cases:
- Best viewed are the cases of the missing Beaumont Children, Patty Vaughan, Jackie Johns, and the Gruber Family a.k.a. the Hinterkaifeck case.
- Best viewed pages are the about page, the cases index, and the cases 101 page.
If you are new to my blog, please read the FAQ page so you understand why a photograph of a military fort has a prominent place on my blog. And of course, check out the fabulous guest bloggers who contributed in the past few years.
This anniversary is about you, the readers of my blog.
- Thanks to you the cases get shared all over the internet and on various social media platforms.
- Thanks to you the cases have a much bigger digital footprint.
- Thanks to you people are talking about the cases, sending me links to newspaper articles that I had missed so I can update those posts.
- Thanks to you the family members of those murdered and missing feel that they are not alone.
- Thanks to you these families feel that people have not forgotten their loved one.
Thanks to you, the FB page that I made for this blog has reached more than 205 likes. The blog reached over 503’000 page views and more than 293’000 people visited the blog. From what it looks like 2014 will statistically top every previous year.
Thank you for helping me to give all these victims a better web presence. Please keep sharing the posts and give the FB page the thumbs up. Every time you share a post you let the world know that we cannot forget these victims and their families.
I should end here with a long list of people who I need to thank for their support, their wisdom, their collaborations, and for being so generous with their time.
I should also be thanking many people for their patience, their sense of humour, and their people skills.
But you know who you are.
To the next five years!