We now have a facial reconstruction of the victim. She was most likely European but could have come from the Middle East or Indian sub-continents. She also had a number of fillings in her teeth and had a missing first upper right pre-molar, which would have been visible when she smiled.
New details emerged as well:
- the victim may have been sexually assaulted
- she was naked from the waist down
- presumed to be white
- possibly age 18-30 at death
- a jacket, a single shoe, tights, and a handbag were also discovered in the area. Authorities had previously revealed that a 1970s-style pinafore dress, a jumper, and a blue bra were found
- she suffered a fractured jaw, a fractured collar bone, and fractures to two bones in her neck
- authorities now believe that she was bludgeoned to death
- authorities believe that the woman wore a size 12 dress
- she was not wearing the dress or the tights but forensic tests have confirmed that they belonged to her
- the handbag was empty
- three different colours of carpet were found at the scene: orange, blue, and dark blue
- the blue carpet appeared to have been cut to fit a vehicle. It had holes for a gear-stick. Some of the carpet was burnt, meaning there may have been a fire at the site
- dental records have confirmed that the body is not that of three missing women: Helen Sage, Zoe Simpson or Helen McCourt.
New details will be posted here as soon as possible.
In the previous articles on DCC you can see the picture of the pinafore dress that was found as well.
Read more here!