Quinn Renard Woodfolk has black hair and brown eyes. He has a scar near his right eye. Some websites state that he has a scar near his left eye. However, NamUs lists the right eye so I am going with that. He has a birthmark on top of his head. Dental records and DNA are available according to NamUs.
Quinn Renard Woodfolk was last seen on July 4, 1998. He was home alone. School was out and it was a national holiday. When his father came home, Quinn was gone.
I have so many questions in this case:
- If she was alive and played a role in his life, where was his mother? Any siblings?
- Where there plans to get together with family and friends to celebrate our national holiday? Could he have been lured out of the house because of the festivities?
- At what time did dad come home? Did he come straight from work and or not? If he came from work did he arrive back at the usual time? Who knows his routine?
- Did Quinn have an affinity for risk behavior? Some pages list that Quinn may be in the company of drug dealers in the Harlem, New York, Detroit, or Michigan areas. If you publish that you must have some sign of risk behavior.
- Authorities think that Quinn might still be in the local area. They also believe that he left of his own accord. Why? No signs of struggle in the house? No trouble reports at school? Or is that connected to possible drug dealers?
- Does his school have any reports about issues with drugs or drug dealers at school?
There is very little information online (aside from repeated content) that explains the family situation or the reasons why Quinn might have left the house. Nowhere is information about the school he attended or whether they had problems with drugs and/or drug dealers while Quinn was there.
Photography used for this post comes from the websites of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and NamUs.
If you have any information about Quinn “Lil Quinn” Renard Woodfolk please call the Charlottesville Police Department at 1-434-970-3280 (case number 200906384) or call CrimeStoppers 1-434-977-4000.